The Pagelayer team has released version 1.0.4.
This version has many UI and UX improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Feature] Added Line Height to the Rich Text Editor.
- [Feature] Added the option to edit or delete an item from the Navigator.
- [Feature] Added the option to set a font for the whole site.
- [Feature] Premium Feature – Column Background Slider has been added.
- [Feature] Premium Feature – We have created a Popup builder in Pagelayer.
- [Task] We have added more units to various properties so that you can choose either px, %, vw, etc for the respective settings.
- [Task] Added hover delay for Site Title.
- [Task] The Image Selector tool UI was not proper. We have improved it.
- [Task] The Grid Flex structure has been improved.
- [Task] The Rich Text Editor box options have been re-arranged to minimize the utilization of space.
- [Task] More font-weight options have been added to typography options.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain properties decimal values were not allowed. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Color options did not work in Microsoft browsers like Edge or IE. This is fixed by using RGB when the alpha is set.
- [Bug-Fix] Row content v-align and Column content v-align used to not work properly in some cases. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The blank image used to exceed the element width. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Ctrl-z in image URL option of the media box used to undo pagelayer actions. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 100000+ active Pagelayer users.
We have launched Pagelayer Pro with features like 60+ widgets, 400+ sections, Theme Builder, WooCommerce Builder, Theme Creator and Exporter, Form Builder, Popup Builder, etc.
Promotional Offer : If you buy Pagelayer Pro before 31st March, 2020 then you will get an additional year free and your license will expire on 31st March, 2022.
The Pagelayer Team