The Pagelayer team has released version 1.1.6.
This version has many UI and UX improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Premium-Feature] Added the option to save widgets and sections as a Global Widget / Section. Now the user can save the widgets and sections and use them on the entire site.
- [Feature] Image dropzone has been added to the image property, now the user can add images via drag and drop.
- [Feature] Added “Make link” option for the phone and email widget.
- [Feature] We have added font styling options in the Options tab of the element.
- [Feature] Added tabs in the Pagelayer Templates List to filter templates by their type.
- [Feature] Added Pagination option for the Grid gallery.
- [Task] Import theme content has been further improved. Now users can select an advanced options before importing the theme.
- [Task] Added “Snapchat-ghost” icon to the Share widget icons list.
- [Task] Added pointer height option in the Primary menu widget to manage the height of pointers and also added the dropdown alignment option.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the video autoplay, loop, and mute options were not working properly in the video widget. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the Pagelayer Editor was unable to load while setting motion effects. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, when a revision of the post/page was applied, after updating the post, the post/page was invisible from the “All Pages” page. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, YouTube videos were not being loaded properly in the lightbox. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 200000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team