The Pagelayer team has released version 1.2.0.
This version has many UI and UX improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Improvement] Mobile and tablet preview on the editor has been improved. Now the width of the preview will be determined according to the values set in the Website Settings of Pagelayer.
- [Improvement] The element hide media query has been improved for Desktops, Tablets and Mobiles.
- [Improvement] The table widget has been further improved. Now users can edit a table cell content in the live editor rather than using the left panel to set the values.
- [Task] The website settings are now available in the free version of Pagelayer.
- [Task] Added width option for the Facebook page widget.
- [Task] The post title widget has been improved.
- [Bug-Fix] Text editor undo and redo icons were not correct. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, while editing the Splash widget the modal was hidden. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] While using the product archives widget on a pagelayer template, the products list was not shown. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 200000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team