The Pagelayer team has released version 1.2.8.
This version has many minor improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Task] Adding support for block formats in Pagelayer. This is complete but due to compatibility, we are still storing in shortcodes which will change over the next few versions.
- [Improvement] The CSS rendering method has been further improved and will reduce your page size.
- [Bug-Fix] While applying the page/post revisions, the revision content was not rendering properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In the Image Hotspot widget “Tooltip Display” was not working properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] If the animation heading widget contains the tag then it was not rendering properly. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 240000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team