The Pagelayer team has released version 1.4.0.
This version has many minor improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Improvement] While editing the page, the element attributes storing method has been further improved and will reduce your page size.
- [Improvement] The element pagelayer-id size has been reduced from 16 chars to 8 chars and will reduce your page size.
- [Added] Added element up and down option. Now you can move elements up and down without dragging the element. The Drag option is also available.
- [Task] The Website Setting has been further improved. Now you can set the global styles to the elements for any screen modes.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, memory was exhausted while saving the post. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases the archive template was not applied properly. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 250000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team