The Pagelayer team has released version 1.4.9.
This version has many improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Feature] Added the feature to upload Custom Fonts. Users can now use fonts other than Google Fonts by uploading their choice of fonts.
- [Feature] The Page / Post properties are now visible by default while editing a post / page. We have added many options like Categories, Tags, Permalink, Publish Post at a future date, Excerpt, Discussion options, etc.
- [Feature] While editing the contact form, you can now design the success and error messages.
- [Task] By default, the page settings will now be shown while editing in Pagelayer.
- [Task] On submitting the contact form, the submit button will now show a progress circle.
- [Task] Added title and alt attributes for all possible image tags for improving accessibility reading.
- [Task] Added more options for Badge Widget.
- [Task] Added the dark mode option for the pagelayer editor, you can enable dark mode from the pagelayer setting.
- [Task] Added default inner content in the tab widget.
- [Bug-Fix] The padding for overlay in the Image Portfolio widget was not working. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The right click menu in Pagelayer Editor would cross the edges of the view port. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In case of the Address, Email or Phone Widgets, if the value exceeded the column width, the column layout would break. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] When the image widget was given an animation and also had an overlay, the animation would not work. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Box shadow CSS was not working in some places. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the dots of the Slides Widget's slider were hidden. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, some part of the "Facebook Likes" button was hidden. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] When loading a page / post in editor mode, the splash modal was shown each time if the display option "Always" was set. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the global table widget was not updated properly when editing the global table using the inline editor. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The title in the menu list widget was not edited properly using the inline editor. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 250000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team