The Pagelayer team has released version 1.5.8.
This version has many improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Improvement] The link property has been further improved to add target, rel and other attributes.
- [Improvement] Added the color options in the social share widget for the labels.
- [Improvement] Added alignment option in Pricing table widget and also added screen mode option where needed.
- [Task] The list of Google fonts has been updated.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the JS/CSS files compressor was not loaded properly. This is fixed and also added option in Pagelayer setting to enable/disable JS/CSS giver.
- [Bug-Fix] In the social share widget the "Open link in new window" was not working properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the Custom Attributes option was not working properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In the Audio widget the time handler height was not set properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In the options section the font family property was not working properly. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 250000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team