The Pagelayer team has released version 0.9.9.
This version has many UI and UX improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Feature] Added inline editing so you can now edit text / headers in the editor itself
- [Task] Editor Font Size has been introduced.
- [Task] The cursor for add widget area has been set to pointer.
- [Bug Fix] In the Pagelayer Editor the title of the page was not set. This is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] The overflow given to a column was extending beyond the column. This is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] The active accordion tab was not shown by default. This is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] The correct screen mode was not set correctly in the beginning. This is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] The gradient color in the properties tab was not shown correctly the second time of editing. This is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In image box, the spacing caused the image to go outside its holder. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 90000+ active Pagelayer users.
The following is a screenshot of the new 0.9.9 with Inline Editing :
The Pagelayer Team