The Pagelayer team has released version 1.0.9.
This version has many UI and UX improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Premium-Feature] Cookie option added to the popup template. Now you can hide a popup for a fixed time with the help of the cookie at the click of the close button. This is particularly useful to create a Cookie Consent popup.
- [Task] Some WordPress themes did not have an “entry-content” class to wrap post content. Hence Pagelayer was unable to find the editable region. Now we have added the wrapper with the class “pagelayer-editable-area” to create an editable region.
- [Task] Added a placeholder to the grid gallery widget.
- [Task] Added typography option for image caption in the image widget.
- [Bug-Fix] Added cursor pointer to button in button widget.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, there were some js errors in the action history. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, Pagelayer was unable to get the contents of the section from the Pagelayer API. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In the inner row widget the background elements were not working. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In the inner row widget, shape styles were not working. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] If zlip compression was on in PHP, ob_gzhandler used to give an error due to which Pagelayer failed to load in some cases. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 190000+ active Pagelayer users.
We have launched Pagelayer Pro with features like 66+ widgets, 400+ sections, Theme Builder, WooCommerce Builder, Theme Creator and Exporter, Form Builder, Popup Builder, etc.
The Pagelayer Team