The Pagelayer team has released version 1.1.1.
This version has important security fixes and many UI and UX improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Security-Fix] There was a missing nonce check in the settings page of Pagelayer. This was reported by WordFence and is fixed.
- [Security-Fix] Capability checks were missing in save content function of Pagelayer. This was reported by WordFence and is fixed. We urge all users to update to Pagelayer 1.1.1 as soon as possible due to these security fixes.
- [Premium-Feature] The Pagelayer settings have added the option to add custom header and footer code for the entire site, and you can also add custom header and footer code for particular pages / posts from the “Edit Body and Post Props” option in the Pagelayer editor.
- [Premium-Feature] Added “From Email” and “Additional Headers” options for the contact forms in the Pagelayer settings.
- [Premium-Feature] Added options to create custom mail template for the contact forms in the “Contact form” widget.
- [Task] The new property type “model” is defined.
- [Bug-Fix] In the audio widget, the play and volume icon was invisible. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In the contact form widget, the Redirect option was not working. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, memory was exhausted while loading the shortcodes.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 200000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team