The Pagelayer team has released version 1.3.0.
This version has many minor improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Improvement] We have improved the Editor UX. Now we will show you a small notice modal for 5 seconds for your actions.
- [Improvement] The copy-paste method has been further improved.
- [Task] In certain cases the JS and CSS file was not loaded properly because PHP execution was not allowed for compressing the static content. We have added auto-detection to serve via PHP if it’s available.
- [Bug-Fix] In the primary menu widget if the menu name was longer, the menu item would exceed the border. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] While duplicating, the accordion and collapse widgets were not rendering properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-fix] In some cases, while turning on the error report in PHP, some PHP error notice was shown. This is fixed.
- [Bug-fix] The popup option styles were not applied properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-fix] The clone and delete icons were removed from the Body Props as they were not in use.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 240000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team