The Pagelayer team has released version 1.3.1.
This version has many minor improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Improvement] Added the option to save the popup cookie on closing as well.
- [Improvement] Added Cell Width options for Table Cells.
- [Improvement] In Social Share Widget, added the profile name option for Instagram, Skype, Dribbble, etc.
- [Improvement] Added option to disable title in site title widget. Now you can disable the site title if the logo is enabled.
- [Improvement] Added auto-detection for reply-to email in contact form. Now if the user does not add reply-to in addition fields then we will detect email from user-submitted data.
- [Improvement] Added $site_title variable in contact form, now user can use use $site_title to print site title.
- [Improvement] Copyright text can now be saved from the Widget itself while editing in Pagelayer.
- [Task] In some cases givecss.php was blocked by certain plugins to execute due to PHP. We have improved detection of the same and it will be served over admin-ajax.php to by pass such plugins. Pagelayer will also detect if givecss.php is functional and access it directly for better speed if possible.
- [Task] Default values for Archive Posts have been set for better compatibility in responsive mode.
- [Task] For contact forms, an only Label option type has been added.
- [Task] In testimonial sliders if there is no image set for a testimonial, then no image will be shown. Earlier the pagelayer default image was shown.
- [Bug-fix] The detection script for givejs.php and givecss.php which serves compressed CSS and JS files was not working correctly in certain cases. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The Star widget would not show full coverage when a 5 stars was set. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] Unnecessary new lines were being entered in certain widgets. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] While saving the Address, Phone Number, etc in Pagelayer Contact Settings, certain special characters were getting a Slash Prefix. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In Modal Popup, the live view was not being set correctly when the close option was set to outside. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 240000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team