The Pagelayer team has released version 1.3.2.
This version has many minor improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Feature] The post properties in Pagelayer editor has been further improved, now clicking on the setting icon modal will be shown, from where you can setting up post properties.
- [Feature] Advanced Custom fields are now supported in the Pagelayer Editors new post properties.
- [Feature] The tabs, accordion, and collapse widgets have been further improved. Now users can drag widgets inside these widgets.
- [Feature] Added single page Import support for PopularFX templates.
- [Task] From this version onwards, we are starting to save the post content in block format.
- [Bug-Fix] If the Pagelayer editor was not enabled for the post type, the "Edit with pagelayer" link was shown. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] If the comment was closed for the post, the comment count in the post info widget was still showing. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases the link was not rendering properly in the list widget. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 240000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team