The Pagelayer team has released version 1.5.5.
This version has many improvements for the Pagelayer Editor.
The following is a list of changes :
- [Improvement] The Title Widget has been further improved. Now users can search for widgets with a slash (/) and replace the selected widget with the current widget and also added the plus icon near the bottom of all widgets to add widget after the current widget.
- [Improvement] Login widget has been further improved.
- [Improvement] Insert link option UI of our pen editor has been further improved.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases the Pagelayer pen heading and paragraph formatting was not working properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] The Roboto font within the system section was not working. We have removed the system font option of Roboto and left the Google Font option. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In certain cases the background video was not working properly. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] When the dropdown menu was set to in tablet or mobile mode, the full primary menu was shown when reloading the page. This is fixed.
- [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the pen editor's unlink option was not working properly. This is fixed.
We will be launching many more changes in the upcoming version.
We would also like to thank the WordPress community as we have reached 250000+ active Pagelayer users.
The Pagelayer Team