The Image Portfolio Widget allows you to embed set of images together in web pages also you can divide images in particular categories and filter accordingly.
The following is a GIF video to show you how to use the Image Portfolio widget and the various options available :
Image Portfolio Widget
The following is a image portfolio widget :
- Select Image : Add the image you want to display on your web page.
- Size: Select the size of the image to be displayed.
- Category : Set the category of the image.
- Link to : Select an option to link image from None, Custom file (add a url of any web page), Media file (add rel value of your page or anything), lightbox (a lightbox is attached without any link).
- Overlay : Toggle to set overlay of icon and text over image. CLICK HERE to see more.
To add more style to the button, CLICK HERE to see information about button styling
- Disable Category : Enable or disable the category Button.
- Alingment : Give the alignment to button.
- Size : Give the size to the buttons.
- Space Around : Give the space round to the Button .
- Bottom Space : Add space to the Bottom of Button .
- Hover Speed : Set the time for hover effect
- Background Color : Set the background color on hover
- Color : Set the button text color on hover
- Border Type : Choose the border type from Solid, Double, Dotted, Dashed, and Groove.
- Border Color : Set the Border Color
- Border Width : Set the width to control the thickness of the border around the button
- Border Radius : Set the border radius to control corner roundness