The Image Slider Widget allows you to add a set of images, your portfolio pieces, client logos and much more to your pages. The customization options allows you flexibility to choose how it looks, works, and interacts with user.
- Edit Slides : Click Add Image button to add images to display. Once selected then click to Create a New Gallery button and then click the Insert Gallery button
- Size : Select the size from Full, Large, Medium, Thumbnail or you can select Custom to add your custom size of image
- Link To : Link images to their respective Media Files, Custom URLs, or None
- Space Between : Add space to top and Bottom of the list items
- Controls : Control the slider with the options Arrows and Pager, Arrows, Pager and None.
- Animation : Choose the type of animation to slide the image from Fade , Horizontal, Vertical, Kenburns
- Slideshow Speed : Control the speed time of sliding the image
- Animation Speed : Control the speed time of animation you selected
- Loop : Click the slider button to show the slider in continuous loop or not
- Adaptive Height : If it is enabled/disabled the images will be shown as fixed and auto respectively
- Auto Start : Enable this setting to auto start the Slider
- Pause on Hover : Enable this setting to stop the slider on mouse hover to slideshow
- Direction : Choose the direction to slide the image from left or right
- Background Color : Set background color to arrow.
- Color : Set color to arrow.
- Arrow Size : Give arrow size
- Background Size : Give background size to arrow
- Background Shape : Give background shape to arrow
- Color : Set color to pager.
- Dot Size : Give Size to Dot.
- Active Pager Color : Set color to the active pager.
- Active Dot Size : Give size to active Dot.
- Top Spacing : Add spacing to top of pager.